Our reputation is for reliability and excellence of service – qualities at the heart of our company ethos, and a rewarding long-term relationship awaits like-minded candidates. As an exceptional and ambitious individual, you will be interested in developing your career with a leading Microsoft partner. Correspondingly, the rewards will also be exceptional.
- Experience in designing and implementing on-premises, cloud-based and hybrid solutions according to best practices and industry standards (prefered technology stack: Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in migrating on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging, analysing and monitoring alerts for cloud resource availability
- Experience working in environments having different Microsoft Azure based PaaS & SaaS services (Azure Kubernetes Services/Containers, Azure App Services, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure AD, Azure ADDS, etc.)
- Experience working directly with Azure IaaS scenarios (VMs, VNETS, Subnets, NSGs, Resource Groups, etc.) deployment
Nice to have
- AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architecture Design and AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- High degree of knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- High degree of knowledge of PaaS and SaaS application performance
- Design and understand enterprise level application architecture (microservices)
- Knowledge of automation solutions and scripting languages
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
- Continuous Integration Technologies (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, Chef, Puppet) and DevOps practices
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, Azure networking, and Azure site reliability solutions (specific examples of each will be requested)
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems (on-premises & IaaS)
- Demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
- Work closely with application development and data engineer teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Microsoft Azure Certification (e.g. AZ-900, AZ-300, AZ-301)
- Knowledge of IT security - Cloud Security will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience utilising verbal and written communication and conversation skills
- Highly skilled negotiator with proven ability to reach mutually satisfactory agreements by using a persuasive communication style
- Work with the one of the biggest cloud providers in the world - Microsoft Azure
- Competetive salary
- Regular training/mentoring
- The opportunity to travel to England and Sweden
- Work with a dynamic and professional team
- Modern office located 50 metres from Wroclaw main city square
- Working remotely
"Located in the heart of Wroclaw, ANEGIS offers outstanding opportunities for growing as a Dynamics 365 specialist. Our team has been successfully providing solutions for both international and home-market customers."
"ANEGIS is a great place for anyone seeking opportunities for self-improvement. The professionalism of the team and the unique atmosphere are perfect conditions for learning and self-development."
"I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere than we have at ANEGIS – everyone knows each other, and we have a lot of team building events, parties and other activities. We are co-workers, but friends as well."
We will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
Our recruiter will call you to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
Our lead architect will call you because he has a lot of difficult questions for you!
Interview with our recruiter and lead architect. We just need to get to know you personally!
Let’s talk business. We will make you an offer you cannot refuse!
You are hired! We are truly happy to have you on board!