We are an IT consulting and implementation company. We hold the Microsoft Gold Partner status. Our team consists of certified, experienced experts and trainers. If you are ready for new challenges and see yourself as a senior recruiter - apply.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process according to business demand, you will receive support from our recruiters and an experienced manager
- Creating job descriptions and recruitment offers
- Selection of applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews tailored to the IT position
- Tracking recruitment trends and continuously working on recruitment process optimization
- Conducting onboarding of employees
- Implementing new hiring initiatives
- Supporting employer branding activities
- We are curious about your ideas and are eager to implement new and innovative solutions
Nice to have
- Experience in conducting independent recruitment of IT professionals - building a talent acquisition strategy and its effective implementation; knowledge of trends and tools supporting recruitment
- High personal culture
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables free communication (min. B2)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
"Located in the heart of Wroclaw, ANEGIS offers outstanding opportunities for growing as a Dynamics 365 specialist. Our team has been successfully providing solutions for both international and home-market customers."
"ANEGIS is a great place for anyone seeking opportunities for self-improvement. The professionalism of the team and the unique atmosphere are perfect conditions for learning and self-development."
"I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere than we have at ANEGIS – everyone knows each other, and we have a lot of team building events, parties and other activities. We are co-workers, but friends as well."
- Work with the most dynamically developing ERP software on the market
- Access to materials, training, certificates as a Microsoft Gold Partner
- English-speaking environment
- Extensive benefits package (medical card, sports card, life insurance, free foreign language lessons)
- Competitive salary
- Professional development
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
We will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
1. Introduction call
Our recruiter will call you to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
2. Expert call
Our lead architect will call you because he has a lot of difficult questions for you!
3. On-site interview
Interview with our recruiter and lead architect. We just need to get to know you personally!
Let’s talk business. We will make you an offer you cannot refuse!
You are hired! We are truly happy to have you on board!