Use intelligent tools to provide accurate estimates, optimise resources, and deliver reliably to customer expectations. Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps teams work efficiently and generates the insights to remain agile, stay competitive, and grow profitably.
Project Operations App overview
Improve planning from estimation to completion with a streamlined platform that allows development of repeatable service models for on-time, on-budget projects. Keep utilisation optimal by accurately forecasting demand and ensuring the best resources are on the right projects.
Why choose Dynamics 365 for Project Operations?
A survey asked 6,700 enterprise decision-makers worldwide about their ERP purchasing intentions. More than half chose Microsoft Dynamics as their preferred next investment.
Source: ICT Enterprise Insights 2013, Ovum Research.
Research by Panorama Consulting identified Microsoft Dynamics as the Tier 1 ERP solution with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Source: Clash of the Titans 2016, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
In the manufacturing industry Microsoft Dynamics has greater market share than other Tier 1 ERP vendors.
Source: The 2015 Manufacturing ERP Report, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
Speak to a Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation expert
If you're considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions.
Dynamics 365 for Project Operations capabilities
- Get the most out of billable resources using a unified scheduling engine with real-time resource visibility.
- Take advantage of Office integration to encourage collaboration across project teams.
- Streamline the management of critical key performance indicators to respond quickly to scope changes and project risks.
- Take advantage of a secure portal to collaborate directly with customers on quotes, project scope, and resource requirements.
- Ensure a single view of the business with a unified system of engagement and native Microsoft Project integration.
- Collaborate seamlessly with sales by creating project contracts, tracking labour rates, and generating statements of work directly within Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Generate actionable insights with artificial intelligence tools and guide your teams to optimal outcomes.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure with the trusted Microsoft cloud platform providing state-of-the-art security and compliance.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems through an extensible and flexible platform.
Project Sales Management
The sales team gets the ability to create contracts, statements, cost control in the Project Operations application. Integrated sales management dashboards support project operations and profit forecasting, project feasibility and customer collaboration, also through a customer portal.
Built-in analytical and forecasting tools, task templates, data visualisation and what can be gleaned from them help to better plan projects, identify effective practices and activities, create tailored solutions and plan resources more efficiently.
The application makes it possible to delegate tasks and assign staff to them based on their competence and availability.
Project Operations uses Project for the Web as its primary scheduling apparatus. Instead of using the standard Microsoft Dataverse Web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), the application uses the new Project Scheduling APIs to create, update and delete project tasks, resource allocation or task dependencies.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"
"Not only is the product great but the Talkdesk team has the capability to adapt to each customer, understand the business and think of ways for improvement. That was the most important thing for me."
"We were looking for a solution that is reliable and flexible, that we could implement anywhere, anytime without any big changes in our infrastructure."
"Doctors and nurses are soldiers on the front line, so care continuity is critical. But we could not compromise the health of our own employees either. We didn’t think WFH for our contact center agents was possible, but we knew we had to do it."
"We looked at five different contact center companies and explored every one in depth. No one but Talkdesk had exactly what we needed in a Salesforce integration. The biggest advantage of Talkdesk is that the integration was already in place and ready to go."