The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application provides a comprehensive view of processes and resources in the warehouse, production, inventory, logistics and delivery areas. The predictive analytics embedded in the application transforms data into insights so you can make strategic and more accurate decisions.
What do you need Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management for?
Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain Management is designed to manage planning, production, inventory control and warehouse management processes, as well as transportation and sales support. Using machine learning algorithms and IoT data, the application adds predictive capabilities to reduce downtime by responding in advance to potential machine failures, match inventory to actual demand, and optimise planning by coordinating procurement, production, and logistics. D365 Supply Chain Management ensures a seamless flow of information between suppliers, buyers, and customers.
What areas does Dynamics 365 SCM support?
- Asset management
- Cost accounting
- Cost management
- Inventory management
- IoT Intelligence
- Master planning
- Procurement and sourcing
- Product information management
- Production control
- Sales and marketing
- Service management
- Transportation management
- Warehouse management
Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM, as a part of the Dynamics 365 suite of applications, supports comprehensively each company that needs supply chain optimisation, transparency of production and logistics processes, demand forecasting and easy planning of activities to respond promptly to market demand.
The ANEGIS team, a Microsoft-recommended service provider for manufacturing companies, will analyse your company's processes and adapt the Supply Chain Management solution to support your business-specific operations, and will provide you with substantive and technical support at every stage of the project.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management capabilities
Proactive management through IoT intelligence
- Connect machines on the shop floor with production assets in a single application so you can manage your IoT network and respond to notifications coming from devices. The outcome? Ongoing control of process and product quality, faster production, and reduced downtime caused by machine failures.
- Associate IoT notifications with specific production processes using a simple creator. This will keep machine operators informed about events on the production line and allow them to develop a production strategy. Full device monitoring and data analysis support better troubleshooting decisions.
- Use a scheduling optimisation feature if a machine is pulled out of production and distribution plans need to be changed. The application completes the task in minutes using the computing power of Azure. Previously it might have taken hours to analyse historical data. This fast action allows production managers to quickly assess changes and continue to optimise production.
Greater efficiency through resource management
- Track machine activity and response when a service team, line event or IoT notification triggers a request for a specific action in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Assigning technicians to tasks that match their qualifications through resource management in the app is easy and intuitive.
- At any stage of work – inspection, repair or maintenance – the app provides insight into what is currently happening in processes and machines, so managers can improve action planning and team performance. The module also allows proactive and predictive maintenance of equipment.
Maximum flexibility through order management
- Manage orders and gain control over the BOM. Through the ECM (engineering change management) function, it is possible to create and release main products for specific customers while ensuring process consistency and time savings.
- From FIFO (First In First Out) to LIFO (Last In First Out) to FEFO (First Expired First Out), the management of models and the categorisation of attributes for each product is structured and intuitive. The application supports multiple production and distribution scenarios and a configurable range of unit types (box, litre, pallet, etc.).
- Categorise each product by price for a specific group of customers. Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management supports workspaces for configuring price quotes (CPQ). Your sales team responsible for managing sales orders can oversee all daily tasks in a single application and complete orders with accurate details.
- Personalise information displayed to app users, allowing them to focus on specific details important to them and speed up data entry into the app.
- Obtain a complete view of stock and production status for an item during order processing. This insight allows you to respond quickly to customer and employee enquiries.
- Configure, track and test each item for distribution or production with the complete product lifecycle functionality available in Supply Chain Management. What is more, each item can be configured for discrete or process manufacturing.
Innovation through process insights and operations analysis
- Track and test the quality of products or raw materials – these items can then be matched with a particular supplier in the Dynamics Supply Chain Management app. The application allows you to submit requests for quotations (RFQ) for new demand and evaluate suppliers using a scoring system and questionnaire responses to work with the best supplier.
- Track each order, quantity, and activity at each stage of the process, and view the status of an order, delivery or invoice in D365 Supply Chain Management tools. Use the app space for adding useful information such as supplier performance evaluation or material quality.
- Track activities in the supply chain or production processes with advanced business analytics. Power BI combined with the D365 SCM application provides real-time information and visualises processes and their performance.
- Track shipping and transportation performance in the Supply Chain Management application. The right information will help you estimate whether the goods will be delivered at the right time.
This is an advanced function for managing assets and service tasks in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. It enables the effective management and execution of tasks related to the monitoring and servicing of the company's fixed assets, such as machinery, production equipment and vehicles.
The Cost Management area allows for the valuation and accounting of raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and currently working production resources. It defines the processes for defining, managing and reporting for stock accounting and production accounting operations.
The stock management function makes it possible to record stock activities - incoming and outgoing operations, quality control or stock status.
This function makes it possible to determine and balance future demand for raw materials and production capacity to meet company objectives. With master planning, it is possible to determine what raw materials and production resources are currently available and what is needed for production.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"
"Not only is the product great but the Talkdesk team has the capability to adapt to each customer, understand the business and think of ways for improvement. That was the most important thing for me."
"We were looking for a solution that is reliable and flexible, that we could implement anywhere, anytime without any big changes in our infrastructure."
"Doctors and nurses are soldiers on the front line, so care continuity is critical. But we could not compromise the health of our own employees either. We didn’t think WFH for our contact center agents was possible, but we knew we had to do it."
"We looked at five different contact center companies and explored every one in depth. No one but Talkdesk had exactly what we needed in a Salesforce integration. The biggest advantage of Talkdesk is that the integration was already in place and ready to go."