A completely redesigned and optimised ANEGIS website is now live.
Users can now enjoy major improvements in the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) and can surface the content they want with greater ease and speed.
As well as improving the end-user experience, the redesign will reduce the time required for future UX enhancements and global site changes, and the rebuilt Content Management System (CMS) will allow greater team collaboration.
In 2017, the ANEGIS website won multiple awards, including the Special Kudos award from CSS Design Awards and the Awwwards Merit for Commendable Sites. To build on this success, in 2019, an extensive three-month analysis began, including heat map scanning, user behaviour paths/routes and server analytics. This led to six months of content and CMS improvement and an additional three months of UX/UI development.
Major changes and optimisations include:
- Redesigned CMS (using Dynamic Multi-referencing and collection filtering)
- Broader multi-language translations
- New content based on search preferences
- New UI and many UX improvements
- New design frame ("grid and flex" instead of simple blocks)
- Improved experience on multiple devices
- Better contrast for darker screens
- Improved social sharing capabilities
In addition, site SEO has been enhanced based on search trends, optimised internal linking and content redistribution.
We hope our visitors enjoy the new experience and we welcome any ideas for improvements and notification of errors.