Optimise scheduling and allocate resources quickly. Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a complete Field Service management solution that enhances technician productivity, reduces operational costs, and increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Field Service overview
Field Service provides the tools to easily manage all service agreements – including recurring service calls and contracts, installed products, and warranties – across customers and locations. Technicians have access to real-time customer information and guidance, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Why choose Dynamics 365?
A survey asked 6,700 enterprise decision-makers worldwide about their ERP purchasing intentions. More than half chose Microsoft Dynamics as their preferred next investment.
Source: ICT Enterprise Insights 2013, Ovum Research.
Research by Panorama Consulting identified Microsoft Dynamics as the Tier 1 ERP solution with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Source: Clash of the Titans 2016, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
In the manufacturing industry Microsoft Dynamics has greater market share than other Tier 1 ERP vendors.
Source: The 2015 Manufacturing ERP Report, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
Speak to a Dynamics 365 for Field Service expert
If you're considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service capabilties
- Boost first-time fix rates by automatically dispatching the right resources.
- Give dispatchers efficient tools to manage resource assignments across multiple work orders.
- Offer leading-edge technologies such as HoloLens mixed reality headsets to provide remote maintenance, anywhere, at any time.
- Apply predictive analysis to data from IoT devices and sensors and generate work orders automatically.
- Detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely, before customers even know about them.
- Implement just-in-time predictive maintenance plans and clean, repair, or replace parts only when necessary.
- Increase trust by making quote, contract, and scheduling information transparent and accessible.
- Keep customers fully informed during every interaction through a self-service customer portal.
- Communicate proactively through automated appointment reminders and real-time technician location tracking.
- Adapt the application to changing needs with no-code visual editors and flexible tools for building web and mobile apps.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure with the trusted Microsoft cloud platform providing state-of-the-art security and compliance.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems through an extensible and flexible platform.
Planning and dispatching tools
In Field Service, job calendar management and resource allocation can take place automatically. By analysing the required competences of service technicians, the location of the request, the expected time for the technician to reach the customer and the completion of the task, the application suggests resources so as to handle the maximum number of requests on a given day.
The resource management function keeps track of machines, equipment, tools that need to be inspected, maintained and repaired. Employees also have access to the history of closed and current work orders on individual resources. The module also allows equipment to be tracked at designated customer locations.
Integration with Microsoft HoloLens
Advanced mobile solutions - the use of a mixed reality device - HoloLens - and remote collaboration applications, such as Remote Assist or interactive instructions - Guides, in the service desk enable service technicians to work efficiently and effectively both in the customer's field and online.
Predictive analytics processing information from a network of IoT devices and sensors, built into the app, allows problems to be detected, diagnosed and rectified before they lead to failure - such proactive maintenance reduces operational costs for both the service company and its customer.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"
"Not only is the product great but the Talkdesk team has the capability to adapt to each customer, understand the business and think of ways for improvement. That was the most important thing for me."
"We were looking for a solution that is reliable and flexible, that we could implement anywhere, anytime without any big changes in our infrastructure."
"Doctors and nurses are soldiers on the front line, so care continuity is critical. But we could not compromise the health of our own employees either. We didn’t think WFH for our contact center agents was possible, but we knew we had to do it."
"We looked at five different contact center companies and explored every one in depth. No one but Talkdesk had exactly what we needed in a Salesforce integration. The biggest advantage of Talkdesk is that the integration was already in place and ready to go."