Dynamics 365 for Sales enables sales professionals to use machine learning and predictive intelligence to anticipate customer needs, personalise the sales process, and sell more. Automated, event-driven processes uncover relevant indicators and identify prospects with the greatest potential.
Sales App overview
Collaborate efficiently and close deals faster. Share meeting notes and events and co-author custom sales documents in real-time. Offline mobile capabilities enable salespeople to work anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Why choose Dynamics 365 for Sales?
A survey asked 6,700 enterprise decision-makers worldwide about their ERP purchasing intentions. More than half chose Microsoft Dynamics as their preferred next investment.
Source: ICT Enterprise Insights 2013, Ovum Research.
Research by Panorama Consulting identified Microsoft Dynamics as the Tier 1 ERP solution with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Source: Clash of the Titans 2016, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
In the manufacturing industry Microsoft Dynamics has greater market share than other Tier 1 ERP vendors.
Source: The 2015 Manufacturing ERP Report, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
Speak to a Dynamics 365 for Sales expert
If you're considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions.
Dynamics 365 for Sales capabilities
- Understand how customers interact with emails using smart tools that enable more proactive and responsive communications.
- Gauge social sentiment and identify potential competitive threats with social media cognitive services.
- Harness machine learning for automatic lead scoring, customer relationship health indicators and risk alerts.
- Surface relevant conversations and recommend content to share through intelligent social media tools.
- Track social media channels and automatically generate sentiment tagging, identify purchase intent and convert to leads.
- Find and connect easily with decision-makers and influencers with integrated LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Accelerate adoption and save time daily by using familiar tools like Excel and Outlook for routine activities.
- Adapt the application to changing needs with no-code visual editors and tools that make it easy to build and deploy web and mobile apps.
- Use contextual and interactive help to align sales processes with best practices, accelerate onboarding of new team members, and shorten time to impact.
In the account management area, you can store company information, organise it by company structure and location, and assign sales opportunities and associated invoices to the company.
Integration with Microsoft Relationship Sales and LinkedIn
The integration of D365 Sales with Microsoft Social Engagement or LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows active tracking of social channels for sentiment analysis, identification of purchase intent and conversion to leads or direct contact with decision-makers via LinkedIn.
The integration of D365 Sales with the D365 Marketing app allows salespeople to monitor all marketing activities affecting customers assigned to salespeople and to use the option for the marketer to segment and score a potential customer. Once a potential customer crosses a certain scoring threshold, they move from the marketing process to the sales process.
Workflow automation and efficient data flow reduce sales cycle times, increase the number of contacts handled and reduce costs. The extensive offline mode and adaptive interface allow you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"
"Not only is the product great but the Talkdesk team has the capability to adapt to each customer, understand the business and think of ways for improvement. That was the most important thing for me."
"We were looking for a solution that is reliable and flexible, that we could implement anywhere, anytime without any big changes in our infrastructure."
"Doctors and nurses are soldiers on the front line, so care continuity is critical. But we could not compromise the health of our own employees either. We didn’t think WFH for our contact center agents was possible, but we knew we had to do it."
"We looked at five different contact center companies and explored every one in depth. No one but Talkdesk had exactly what we needed in a Salesforce integration. The biggest advantage of Talkdesk is that the integration was already in place and ready to go."