Respond quickly to customer and market changes with an agile platform that has digital intelligence built in. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides a unified environment enabling agents to offer customers the seamless service they expect, anytime, on any channel.
Customer Service App overview
Leverage automation, analytics, and artificial intelligence to reduce wait times and eliminate confusing processes. Always-available virtual agents provide answers through self-service or intelligently route cases from any channel to the right agent for quick resolution.
Why choose Dynamics 365?
A survey asked 6,700 enterprise decision-makers worldwide about their ERP purchasing intentions. More than half chose Microsoft Dynamics as their preferred next investment.
Source: ICT Enterprise Insights 2013, Ovum Research.
Research by Panorama Consulting identified Microsoft Dynamics as the Tier 1 ERP solution with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Source: Clash of the Titans 2016, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
In the manufacturing industry Microsoft Dynamics has greater market share than other Tier 1 ERP vendors.
Source: The 2015 Manufacturing ERP Report, Panorama Consulting Solutions.
Speak to a Dynamics 365 for Customer Service expert
If you're considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service capabilities
- Transform the customer support experience with a powerful artificial intelligence framework that guides agents to optimal outcomes.
- Personalise every interaction with insights provided by artificial intelligence based on a complete view of each customer’s journey.
- Resolve issues before they become a problem, using predictive analysis on data from connected devices.
- Guide agents to the optimal actions by using agent-facing bots to surface relevant information and make smart recommendations.
- Accelerate time to impact with in-app learning that gets new agents up to speed quickly.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities by providing agents intelligent recommendations driven by machine learning.
- Adapt the application to changing needs with no-code visual editors and flexible tools for building web and mobile apps.
- Integrate third-party systems and Dynamics 365 apps for a unified service environment.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure with the trusted Microsoft cloud platform providing state-of-the-art security and compliance.
Customer Service Centre
Here you can manage all customer service activities, processes and resources. Call handling schedules, service conditions, service channels and interactions collected in one place, accessible to all employees, at any time, on any device, at their convenience.
The full history of customer interactions, experiences, preferences, activity in communication channels collected in the app and processed by AI algorithms builds a 360° profile of the customer. Based on this, employees can tailor communications to each individual customer.
Grouping requests by topic, problem complexity or other rules, defining the scope of support based on SLAs, tracking interactions, automatically converting messages e.g. email into requests - this streamlines the customer service process and optimises turnaround time.
Connected customer service
Communication with the customer is not only by phone and email - in D365 Customer Service, the employee can contact via SMS, chat or instant messaging e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp - according to the customer's preference. The integration of channels in the application ensures a consistent experience across all channels.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"
"Not only is the product great but the Talkdesk team has the capability to adapt to each customer, understand the business and think of ways for improvement. That was the most important thing for me."
"We were looking for a solution that is reliable and flexible, that we could implement anywhere, anytime without any big changes in our infrastructure."
"Doctors and nurses are soldiers on the front line, so care continuity is critical. But we could not compromise the health of our own employees either. We didn’t think WFH for our contact center agents was possible, but we knew we had to do it."
"We looked at five different contact center companies and explored every one in depth. No one but Talkdesk had exactly what we needed in a Salesforce integration. The biggest advantage of Talkdesk is that the integration was already in place and ready to go."