ANEGIS construction industry software enables engineering and construction companies to maximise resource utilisation while maintaining tight control of costs. Microsoft's class-leading business intelligence, process automation and customer management solutions operate on a single, unified platform.
Engineering and construction businesses face growing project complexity, an inundation of data, and increased accounting, risk and compliance. Any management system must be able to deal with the heavy lifting of day-to-day operations and have the flexibility to meet unique client needs.
With construction industry software, your business can...
- Make informed business decisions with a connected view of finance, projects, clients and resources
- Support a complex portfolio of legal entities
- Support employees operating in multiple geographies with multiple currencies and compliance regimes
- Settle cross-charges for intercompany resource assignments
- Report by project type, industry, geography and other perspectives
- Configure project and financial controls through KPIs, notices and escalations
- Place and utilise high value assets across multiple projects
- Automate complex WIP and milestone billing processes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date resource availability
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Engineering and Construction enterprise-class financial tools and comprehensive and flexible reporting mechanisms provide granular visibility and control across your entire business. Integrated resource planning and revenue forecasting ensure client profitability.
The march of technology waits for no one, and getting left behind leaves you at the mercy of the competition. Microsoft’s unrivalled investment in R&D puts you at the forefront of technology, now and tomorrow. The Microsoft Dynamics unit has a dedicated team charged with building out the roadmap and industry specific functionality for project-centric organisations, looking 5 to 10 years into the future to identify major market trends that will affect this industry and ways to help customers address them.
With integrated Power BI, Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive Services, you have powerful tools to monitor, anticipate and act, from quotation to delivery. React quickly to changing market and client needs, and with Microsoft’s resources and commitment, have absolute certainty that your business systems can grow with you, painlessly and efficiently.
Industry tailored offer
ANEGIS has successfully completed the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Global Creative Transformation Company. The company has maintained its leadership position in advertising and communication industries, ensured data and process security, achieved operational efficiency, and aligned its financial system with tax regulations in key operating countries – the United Kingdom and the United States.