NCC AB is a leading construction and property development company in the Nordic Region. With annual sales of over SEK 57 billion and approx. 16,300 employees (2018), NCC creates healthy environments for housing and business. NCC is active throughout the value chain to create environments for work, living and communication.
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance project involved the development of accounts receivable, transport and inventory modules, including development of integrations with third-party software such as Viktoria, OneIP and C7.
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Technical specification documentation
- Software development
- Work package unit and system testing
- IT user training and documentation
Other project features
ask a question
- Developed a framework to perform data exchange using Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- Data Migration Framework has been expanded with extra functionality and additional entities
- Developed new mechanism to generate trade agreement using any costing version and even pending cost prices
- Implemented mechanism of automatic billing and materials allocation to subsidiaries
More case studies