WPP is the world’s largest communications services group, employing over 130,000 people working in 3,000 offices in 112 countries. WPP companies exist to help their clients compete successfully: in marketing strategy, advertising, every form of marketing communication and in monitoring progress.
This Microsoft Dynamics AX project covers all major business processes, such as: full company financial accountancy, including budgeting; invoicing, including automated invoice sending to customers, vendors, and electronic payment transfers; and a variety of weekly and monthly Atlas dynamic reports and ready-to-print reports required by external auditors.
ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals.
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Software specification documentation
- Software development
- Code package testing
- User training and acceptance testing
Other project features
- Upgrade software to the latest version
- Correct any non-best practice custom code present in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Improve stability and reliability of all custom code present in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Optimise Microsoft Dynamics AX code responsible for crucial monthly processes, delivering a significant performance boost and time saving
- Unify Microsoft Dynamics AX code across all servers used in the company
- Introduce new methodology of software deployment, compliant with Deloitte standards, covering Technical Design documentation, user testing, user acceptance testing and deployment
- Introduce new reports for yearly financial auditing, covering all financial figures, including dates/user/approver information
- Introduce new reports for yearly IT/security auditing, covering user security review
- Introduce new functionality of logging all mail-based actions, allowing the tracing of the progress of documents sent to customers
- Introduce batch processing of customer invoices, including posting and sending them outside working hours