As a CRM consultant, you will use your business analysis skills and industry knowledge to design solutions based on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform. The focus will be on leveraging your experience in developing and implementing solutions in projects for medium and large enterprises.
- Conducting project and business workshops
- Designing and configuring Dynamics 365 solutions
- Implementing Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions
- Consulting - covering all aspects including sales team support, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and end user training
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting 'as-is' and 'to-be' within accurate and detailed scope documents
- Collaborating with developers and customers
- Quality assurance
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in implementing D365 CRM software
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- Experience with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps etc.)
- Knowledge of the full application development cycle, based on known methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in migration from on-premises to cloud
"Located in the heart of Wroclaw, ANEGIS offers outstanding opportunities for growing as a Dynamics 365 specialist. Our team has been successfully providing solutions for both international and home-market customers."
"ANEGIS is a great place for anyone seeking opportunities for self-improvement. The professionalism of the team and the unique atmosphere are perfect conditions for learning and self-development."
"I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere than we have at ANEGIS – everyone knows each other, and we have a lot of team building events, parties and other activities. We are co-workers, but friends as well."
- We implement projects from the whole range of Microsoft solutions (ERP, CRM, Power Platform), we guarantee you work with the fastest growing systems in the market
- High salary (PLN 30 000-40 000 gross)
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Professional development
- Working with highly specialised Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants
- Attractive and flexible benefits package (ask for details firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Access to materials, training, certificates as a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Integration events
You’ve applied? We will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
Our recruiter will call you to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
Our lead architect will call you because he has a lot of difficult questions for you!
Interview with our recruiter and lead architect. We just need to get to know you personally!
Let’s talk business. We will make you an offer you cannot refuse!
You are hired! We are truly happy to have you on board!