The Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant/Solution Architect role (in the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement area) is related to the design, implementation and configuration of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement in a client's organization.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 CE systems
- 5 years of experience in implementation/commercial projects
- Understanding of the client's business requirements and ability to translate them into configuration and customization of Dynamics 365 CE to meet those requirements and assess the complexity, time consuming nature of the solution
- Knowledge of CRM best practices and ability to advise clients in this area
- Knowledge of tools and technologies related to Dynamics 365 CE, such as Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Flow
Business Requirements Analysis:
- Analyze and understand the customer's business needs, including functional, integration and technical requirements
- Collaborate with the client to identify business expectations and goals and deliver optimal Dynamics 365 solutions
CRM solution design:
- Designing the architecture of the Dynamics 365 solution for the customer, including Sales, Customer Service, Marketing or Field Service solutions
- Selecting best practices and technical solutions for the project, including configuration and integration of external systems
- Configuration and integration of Dynamics 365 with external systems, including ERP, CRM and other internal systems
- Optimizing the solution, including improving system performance and scalability
Collaboration with the project team:
- Collaborate with the project team, including developers, testers and technical architects
- Ensuring that the project is delivered according to customer requirements and best practices
- Provide support to the customer in managing the solution and delivering support services
- Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the delivered solution and its quality
Nice to have
"Located in the heart of Wroclaw, ANEGIS offers outstanding opportunities for growing as a Dynamics 365 specialist. Our team has been successfully providing solutions for both international and home-market customers."
"ANEGIS is a great place for anyone seeking opportunities for self-improvement. The professionalism of the team and the unique atmosphere are perfect conditions for learning and self-development."
"I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere than we have at ANEGIS – everyone knows each other, and we have a lot of team building events, parties and other activities. We are co-workers, but friends as well."
- We implement projects from the whole range of Microsoft solutions (ERP, CRM, Power Platform), we guarantee you work with the fastest growing systems in the market
- High salary (PLN 30 000-40 000 gross)
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Professional development
- Work with experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants
- Attractive and flexible benefits package (ask for details email@example.com)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Access to materials, training, certificates as a Microsoft Partner
- Team building events
You’ve applied? We will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
Our recruiter will call you to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
Our lead architect will call you because he has a lot of difficult questions for you!
Interview with our recruiter and lead architect. We just need to get to know you personally!
Let’s talk business. We will make you an offer you cannot refuse!
You are hired! We are truly happy to have you on board!