As a D365 Customer Engagement developer you will work in the implementation team on designing and implementing Dynamics CRM technical solutions for our customers in various market segments - banking, insurance, utilities and retail.
- Designing, coding, testing of Dynamics 365 application modules or related applications in accordance with technical specifications
- Assisting in the development of test scenarios/scripts and performing tests to ensure that the application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Working closely with client teams and tracking business requirements
- Continuous technology learning and subsequent certification in the area of Microsoft Dynamics solutions
Nice to have
- Experience as a software developer
- Providing technical input and project oversight to deliver a successful Dynamics CRM implementation
- Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git or DevOps)
- Experience with the Power Automate platform
- Experience with Azure platform components
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM online
- Proficiency in developing, implementing, customising and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing workflows and business processes
- Experience in using CRM SDK
- Integration of existing systems and services with CRM architecture
- Knowledge of the full application development cycle, based on known methodologies
"Located in the heart of Wroclaw, ANEGIS offers outstanding opportunities for growing as a Dynamics 365 specialist. Our team has been successfully providing solutions for both international and home-market customers."
"ANEGIS is a great place for anyone seeking opportunities for self-improvement. The professionalism of the team and the unique atmosphere are perfect conditions for learning and self-development."
"I couldn't imagine a better atmosphere than we have at ANEGIS – everyone knows each other, and we have a lot of team building events, parties and other activities. We are co-workers, but friends as well."
- We implement projects from the whole range of Microsoft solutions (ERP, CRM, Power Platform), we guarantee you work with the fastest growing systems in the market
- High salary
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Professional development
- Working with highly specialised Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants
- Attractive and flexible benefits package (ask for details email@example.com)
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Access to materials, training, certificates as a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Integration events
You’ve applied? We will review your application and get back to you ASAP.
Our recruiter will call you to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
Our lead architect will call you because he has a lot of difficult questions for you!
Interview with our recruiter and lead architect. We just need to get to know you personally!
Let’s talk business. We will make you an offer you cannot refuse!
You are hired! We are truly happy to have you on board!