Microsoft Field Service management software is a complete FSM solution that enhances technician productivity and increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Use automation, analytics, and intelligence to provide predictive maintenance, moving from a traditional break-fix repair model to a more profitable, never-fail service model. Take advantage of intelligent scheduling capabilities to optimise workloads and a comprehensive set of tools covering service locations, customer assets, work order management, resource management, product inventory, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
With Field Service management software you can…
Optimise your resources
- Automatically schedule the technician with the right job skills and best location and fit in more appointments per day
- Use an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board to manage resource assignments across multiple work orders
- Synchronise and track inventory down to truck level with real-time visibility and intelligent forecasting to boost first-time fix rates
Make technicians more effective
- Ensure on-time appointments with the best route, turn-by-turn directions, and work order details that can be updated in real-time on any device
- Improve onsite efficiency through mobile access to back office information for technicians to effectively capture and update all work order details
- Create new levels of productivity with digital technologies such as mixed reality headsets to offer technicians remote, hands-free guidance
Harness IoT to deliver better outcomes
- Detect and diagnose problems before customers become aware of an issue
- Create alerts that automatically schedule work orders and provide technicians relevant customer information
- Apply predictive analytics to IoT data to move to a just-in-time maintenance schedule and repair, clean, or replace parts only when needed
Build customer loyalty
- Keep customers informed through a customer portal with upcoming service appointments and completed and open cases
- Share the real-time location of technicians, as well as arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Increase transparency by communicating proactively and sharing quote, contract and scheduling information
Remote field service with HoloLens
The increasing complexity of machinery and equipment places ever greater demands on the technical knowledge of service engineers. When even the shortest downtime can have significant impact, there is no time to fly a qualified technician halfway across the world.
ANEGIS develops remote Field Service management solutions using mixed reality tools to deliver the necessary technical expertise whenever and wherever it is needed. Mixed reality allows users to interact with holograms placed within the physical world. The Microsoft HoloLens wearable holographic computer allows onsite technicians to identify what is going on with a piece of equipment and receive expert guidance from any location in real-time. All relevant information – product datasheet, last date of maintenance, step-by-step repair scenario – is available to the technician, hands-free.
Remote assist with HoloLens can be incorporated into existing repair and maintenance processes and allows businesses to improve first-time fix rates, reduce downtime and increase safety.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"