To address the challenges of the construction industry, throughout the project lifecycle, the Dynamics 365 platform seamlessly integrates workflows between enterprise resource planning (ERP system) and customer relationship management (CRM system), as well as project, content and mobile field management.
The Dynamics 365 solution for engineering and construction maximises project delivery success by enabling tight control of project costs and optimal utilisation of resources. The industry-leading Power BI embedded as the native business intelligence platform delivers critical, real-time information and insight, driving performance and the timely and profitable delivery of projects.
With Microsoft Construction ERP, your business can...
- Assign the resources with the right materials at the right time using real-time resource scheduling based on skills and availability
- Share information and collaborate with on-site and off-site workers and management, on a single, fully integrated platform
- Track tools, materials and parts on site and in the warehouse with automatic replenishment capabilities
- Access business logic and data anywhere, anytime and on any device
- Manage all aspects of client-facing projects throughout the project lifecycle on a single platform, from business development through project execution and close-out
- Accelerate cash flow by delivering accurate invoices on time with online invoice review and approval, configurable invoice formatting, and automated invoice backup document generation
- Minimise the learning curve by leveraging familiar Microsoft tools with native integration of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project Server
- Utilise high-value equipment effectively across multiple sites and projects
- Use both real-time and historical data to plan, forecast and execute with the industry-leading Power BI as the embedded native business intelligence
- Monitor and ensure regulatory compliance with full visibility of each worker’s activities and safety incidents
Increase bid win rates
A major challenge facing the engineering and construction industry is the complexity of the bid and proposal process.
With the embedded business development capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, organisations can seamlessly integrate business development and project execution activities with client relationship management, project lead and opportunity tracking, qualification management, and project estimating capabilities.
Improve asset management
Improve the asset management process by automating routine tasks. Capture the costs, revenues and time spent on each asset with comprehensive tracking of location, maintenance needs, and repair history.
Keep equipment in service by harnessing the power of the latest digital technologies, including Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning, to predict operational needs and required maintenance based on accurate estimates of real-world workloads.
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"