Food and beverage industry companies, often working with fresh ingredients, are subject to strict legislations, norms and guidelines regarding food safety and quality assurance. Businesses face unique and complex challenges to manage costs and maintain margins while adhering to regulatory requirements. For growers, producers, manufacturers and distributors, getting by with the limited visibility and inflexibility of disparate, legacy systems is no longer an option.
ANEGIS implement food management systems that integrate and streamline the entire food production process. Advanced analytics and embedded business intelligence make the most of your data to improve forecasting, planning and budgeting accuracy.
With food and beverage industry software, your business can...
- Assign user-defined quality statuses to prevent specific batches from being processed into production
- Pick products based on the shortest expiration date of delivery
- Assign characteristics to batches including expiration and best-before dates, fat and moisture rates
- Track and trace produce through all stages of the supply chain
- Integrate processes across purchasing, production, sales, and accounting
- Adjust formulas dynamically based on predefined ratios and scaling
- Monitor detailed production costs with embedded Power BI, the industry-leading business intelligence solution
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Food enterprise-class financial tools and comprehensive and flexible reporting mechanisms provide granular visibility and control across your entire business. Integrated Power BI, Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive Services, and other powerful tools allow decision makers to monitor, anticipate and react quickly to changing market and client needs.
The march of technology waits for no one, and getting left behind leaves you at the mercy of the competition. Microsoft’s unrivalled investment in R&D puts you at the forefront of technology, now and tomorrow.
The Microsoft Dynamics unit has a dedicated team charged with building out the roadmap and industry specific functionality for manufacturers, looking 5 to 10 years into the future to identify major market trends that will affect this industry and ways to help customers address them. With Microsoft’s resources and commitment, have absolute certainty that your business systems can grow with you, painlessly and efficiently.