The ANEGIS PLM solution, integrated seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, enables ETO manufacturers to unify engineering, manufacturing, finance and customer service processes.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for ETO manufacturers
Access a single source of data for the whole business – CAD, PLM, ERP and Office – that eliminates errors and data inconsistencies. All engineering and manufacturing change dependencies can be managed in a single solution.
With the ANEGIS PLM solution you can...
- Create, plan and implement product changes while taking into account all dependencies in sales, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing
- Generate a list of how other product designs are affected by a product change
- Analyse the impact a product change has on routes and work-in-progress (sales orders, production orders, purchase orders, inventories, etc.)
- Mass replace or delete a part wherever it is used on other BOM
- Manage the entire configuration process from quotation through engineering and production in a single system
- Ensure that CAD and ERP data are always kept in sync with a two-way exchange of 2D/3D CAD file meta-data
- Map and execute business processes from start to finish – sales, engineering, purchasing and manufacturing – on a single platform
- Build custom QMS applications to meet specific quality related requirements without any coding
- Create best-practice workflow templates with a simple, graphical drag and drop design engine
"Based on our cooperation, we confirm the experience, professionalism and realibility of ANEGIS employees. We recommend this vendor as a reliable business partner."
"ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals."
"ANEGIS’ commitment and reliable approach were a key factor in our decision to work with them, and they continue to deliver in an effective and timely mannner."
"Our go-live was successful! Thank you to all of you. Let me repeat that I am really thankful!"